Dec 9, 2010

Just for your Birthday

- Dedicated to Tek -

It’s your birthday..
What should I get for you?
Honestly, I don’t know...
What suits you best?
If it’s a blouse what color should I pick?
If it’s a T-shirt what style you like most?
If it’s a handbeg...shoes..shawl...
I just can’t make up my mind..
So for now...
I just want to tell you that....
I think I like these songs...hehehe

”I‘ll be there for You” by The Rembrandts
...
No one could ever know me, no one could ever see me.
Seems you're the only one who knows what it's like to be me.
Someone to face the day will, make it through the rest with,
someone I'll always laugh with.
Even at my worst, I'm best with you...
...


"Put Your Records On" by Corinne Bailey Rae
...
Maybe sometimes, we feel afraid, but it's alright
The more you stay the same, the more they seem to change.
Don't you think it's strange?

Girl, put your records on, tell me your favourite song
You go ahead, let your hair down
Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams,
Just go ahead, let your hair down.

You're gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow.

'There was more than I could take, pity for pity's sake
Some nights kept me awake, I thought that I was stronger
When you going to realise, that you don't even have to try any longer.
Do what you want to
...


"Kind & Generous" by Natalie Merchant
...
I want to thank you
For so many gifts
You gave with love and tenderness
I want to thank you

I want to thank you
For your generosity
The love and the honesty
That you gave me

I want to thank you
Show my gratitude
My love and my respect for you
I want to thank you
...


But I love this song very very much...

"Teman Terulung" by Anuar Zain
...
Paling agung teman terulung,
Tenunan emas sayap hidup ku
Tak ingin ku undur bertamu,
Bertakhta teguh,
Ke akhir waktu
...



I guess
I've said what I want to say...
I love you...
It’s true that I can’t be with you all the time...
but it’s not a lie that I’ll always be there for you...
I’ll try to be your loyal and true friend until the day you don't need me anymore...
NO!!! (sila baca sambil geleng kepala)
I’ll be your true friend forever even when you don't need me anymore...

Thank you Allah....(for bringing you into my life)..... :)


Happy Birthday Wak!!!!!


True friends are a single soul in different bodies”
[ Ali i“bn Abi Talib (RA)]


"We are loyal and faithful to our friends to the extent we share their troubles as well as their joys. If we cannot weep when our friends weep and rejoice when they rejoice, we cannot be regarded as faithful friends."
[ M. Fethullah Gülen ]


"A friend cannot be considered as friends until he is tested in three occasions; in time of need, behind your back and until after your death."
[ Ali ibn Abbi Talib (RA)]

No comments:

Post a Comment